MLBPPLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLBPPLand

This is a forum for people that own either MLB Power Pros 2007, 2008, or the Japanese Power Pros games to discuss the Power Pros games. This forum is also the home of the RPGs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I would've made it like

Jonny Gomes: Ugghhh...a kid

good none the less though Smile
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 am

Player Update!

Derek Norris: Can you believe we have a kid as our GM?

Chris Carter: That's crazy! He better not trade me! And I better be on the first-string team because I probably have the best power on the team! (A-S)

Coco Crisp: Hey guise, do you like me sexy afro! I grew it out again!

Yoenis Cespedes: No habla ingleis.

Tommy Milone: Shut up guys, I dont think anybody's gonna be on the second string because if you haven't noticed we only have 25 players.

All: Hooray!

Tommy: Yeah, so no need to get your pants in a wad, so what he's a kid, some of us are only 20-23 which is basically almost a kid.

Derek: Yeah, I guess you're right it doesn't matter. Let's all welcome him when we can.

Coco: Well guise, is my afro sexy? I want an answer.

Derek: Shut up and practice Coco!
Back to top Go down
https://mlbppland.forumotion.com
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 am

I like it
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 am

You like what? Coco's afro?
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 am

Yes, it sexy
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 am

When he had it. Too bad he shaved it, but I'm giving it back to him anyway
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

I wish you could give Jonny Gomes back his mohawk. too bad you wouldn't be able to see it
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Yeah, too bad.
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 pm

it stinks, but what you gonna do...
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 am

February 1, 2012

Ryozo Kato (NPB Commisioner): Hello, Mr. Sweany?

Lucas: Yes sir, who is this?

Rzoyo: This is Ryozo Kato, commissioner of the NPB.

Lucas: Oh, hello sir!

Ryozo: Our uniform department director Kenji Hiroshima needs the Sapporo Athletics of Oakland uniform plans and numbers needed for opening day.

Lucas: Ok sir, I'll get those to you ASAP!

Ryozo: Oh no, not me, give Kenji a call or an email. kenjihiroshima@npb.net

Lucas: Ok, will do, thank you sir!

Ryozo: Glad to hear! We hope you guys can contend this year!

Lucas: Bye!

Ryozo: Bye!
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 am

make sure to give them to Kenji Wink
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 am

Yeah, so you email it to me, and I'll email them to Kenji. Wink
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 am

That's the plan. Wink
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Nagoya Ravens Scout Meeting

William Hashimoto (Head Scout): So, Mr. Matsubara, I've compiled a list of prospects that I've been scouting. Here it is.

C Fukyo Mitsumori: Bio: Mitsumori is a mediocre catcher. Mitsumori's dad was a pro baseball player in North Korea but never really got anywhere.

C Ryo Nushi: Bio: Nushi is a big guy behind the plate and isn't afraid to get in the dirt and block a ball, even though his skills aren't incredible he has great leadership.

1B Aaron Applewhite: Bio: The only American of my scouted players. This guy got a scholarship to go to Tokyo Tech to hopefully work at Nintendo. Aaron discovered that he has a real knack for baseball though and has been practicing.

2B Hideki Morimoto: Bio: Moriomoto is a young special guy. He really loves baseball and his brother, my shortstop, also has a real knack for baseball.

SS Hideo Morimoto: Bio: Same as his brother Hideki. Hideo and Hideki computer with each other as much as possible and Hideo being the older bro cannot believe to lose any competition to Hideki. They play much better on the same team.

3B Vlad Nemechek: Bio: Nemechek moved from Russia to get a much better education in Japan but learnt that he had the skills to play othe NPB one day.

Corner IF: Saito Loki: Bio: Loki is a real slugger. You need him to come up with a pinch hit he'll do it. He is strictly a hitter and won't go down in flames.

Middle IF: Psy Sancho: Bio: Sancho is a little guy but he has big heart.

RF Kolohara Riyomoto: Bio: Riyomoto is bonded to his father. His father was going to have a great career in baseball but was ruined by cancer. His mother also died of breast cancer so he keeps his hair pink in his mother's honor.

CF Ario Igari: Bio: Igari has tremendous potential but isn't an absolute star right now.

LF Roi Tanaka: Bio: Tanaka's biggest dream was to play in the MLB but never got recognized by an MLB scout. Now, at the age of 30, he finally gets the chance to play pro baseball in the NPB.

LF/CF Kenta Toshio: Bio: Toshio is kind of a braggart. He's not even a great player but brags becuase he thinks he's on the team becuase of having great talent.

RF/CF Yoshinori Satetama: Bio: Satetama is a quiet young kid that's got some good potential like Igari does.

SP Tora Maeda: Bio: Maeda, a private school ace, definitely has the potential to be  a stud in this league.

SP Rico Medrano: Bio: Medrano is the only Latino in this scout class. He is 26, but still has 10-15 years of baseball in front of him in the NPB.

SP Hiro Ishimura: Bio: Ishimura is a pitcher that has 10 years of pro baseball experience since he was 19 he's now 29. He played in the Korean pro league but the NPB is the second largest league in the world so he'd like to play in the NPB.

SP Bari Asashi: Bio: Asahi has tremendous potential but is very inconsistent. If he's on he's on, but if not he'll have a tough time.

SP Cole Suzuki: Bio: There's not much to say about Suzuki, he can pitch, enough said.

SP Ichizo Imamura: Bio: Imamura is a fmatastic pitcher and a bigtime ladies man. The ladies are always all over him and he never backs down from a party.

RP Kevin Izukoro: Bio: Not much to say about Izukoro except that he can throw pretty well. 

RP Tio Qu: Bio: Qu is a tiny guy with a tiny name, but don't be confused by his size. He can still pitch.

RP Testuya Rin: Bio: Rin is a nice guy, he is very humble, but can get proud if you think too much of him. Rin makes friends very easily and will help the team. He will help build a bond between Toshio and Sugawara.

RP Giyoto Sugawara: Bio: Sugawara can pitch but he's very proud and is often a braggart. 

RP Asashi Kurihara: Bio: Kurihara can throw hard and he is an excellent set-up man. 

CL Abe Wang: Bio: Wang has always wanted to play baseball and could be a sleeper in this league. He isn't the best closer but he could be a wild card guy for the all-star team come July.

Last edited by L-Train7 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm

I want moar NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 pm

MOAR is edited in!
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 am

You have 11 for vita anthony?
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP
S-Player
S-Player
AnthonyP

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 am

No, it's PS3. That is Zero's avatar. Though I don't know why it is for Vita.
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 am

I got the vit avatar becuase that was the only correct size picture.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP
S-Player
S-Player
AnthonyP

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah, but my pic was too big.
Back to top Go down
MrLiamcar
S-Player
S-Player
MrLiamcar

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry L-Train I thought you were Anthony
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 pm

I woke up in my bed thinking, I have to get those uniforms to Kenji soon! The uniform guy hasn't been available lately though. I hope I can catch him tomorrow. (Liam)
Back to top Go down
AgentP
G-Player
G-Player
AgentP

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 am

You can only have 14 teams total in Pennant. So if you want to add all 4 younmust take out 2 original teams.
Back to top Go down
L-Train7
Admin
Admin
L-Train7

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Aw man... Nice to see you here though AgentP. I guess it'll just be the As and te Prospects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB   The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oakland Athletics | Time for the NPB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLBPPLand :: Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu :: Season Mode-
Jump to: